The Sewing Button Frock helps:
· Hand/Eye coordination & fine motor skills – Being able to lace the buttons to the frock.
· Color recognition and sorting – Kids need to recognize the difference in colours to match the buttons.
· Concentration – This activity offers a great opportunity to sit and focus on a task before its completed.
· Curiosity, exploration, creativity and imagination could be stimulated via open end play.
· To learn and improve their motor skills, pattern, sequencing and many other subtle skills.
· Builds their confidence and thinking skills too
· To learn color and sorting
1 Frock Shaped Board
6 Colourful Buttons
1 Needle & 2 Threads